Introducing Macpack - The Ultimate Next.js 13 and Tailwind CSS Boilerplate
Save time and effort with Macpack, a fully-featured, pre-configured Next.js 13 and Tailwind CSS Boilerplate designed to help developers launch new apps or websites quickly and efficiently. Macpack is packed with a wide range of features and integrations, including:
- SEO and Schema
- JEST Test Suite
- ChatGPT API Integration
- MongoDB Integration
- SendGrid & Email Integration
- AWS S3 Integration
- NextAuth.js Authentication
- Responsive Design
- Dark Mode
- MultiLang Support
- Error Handling
- Performance Optimization
- And many more!
Macpack comes with extensive documentation, available from within the app itself.
Our documentation covers all the steps needed after following the "Getting Started" guide above. Be sure to define your .env variables.
Feature-rich and Powerful
Macpack is loaded with pre-configured tools, organized into categories for easy navigation:
- Core Features: SEO, schema, JEST test suite, responsive design, dark mode, MultiLang support, error handling, performance optimization, and accessibility.
- Components: Posts, email templates, banners, modals, forms, and toast notifications.
- Integrations: ChatGPT API, MongoDB, SendGrid & Email, AWS S3, and NextAuth.js.
- Utilities: Asset directory and Tailwind CSS.
Can I use this in production for my business?
Absolutely! You can download this pack and use for it commercial or hobby purposes. We do not allow for the code to be resold or redistributed as per the license.
What's the point in the pack?
We wanted to create a boilerplate / starter pack to help remove the frustrating and complicated process of starting a project. Each part has been crafted and split out to ensure ease of understanding and quick 'to production' setup.
What version of node.js do I need?
Please make sure you're using Node.js version 18.14.2 and npm 9.5.0.
It includes a wide range of features and integrations, such as SEO, schema, JEST test suite, ChatGPT API integration, MongoDB integration, SendGrid & Email integration, AWS S3 integration, NextAuth.js, and much more.